Nail writer lead

Mar 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

I don't know if this has been asked or if I'm in the right place, so feel free to direct me accordingly.

The lead in my nail writer has broken and I thought that it would be a simple matter of finding the new lead in my local town, but I'm having difficulty finding the right size at stationers.

So that I don't order ten sizes of lead, please could someone let me know the correct thickness of the swami nail writer lead? The ones that are usually pink and made of a soft metal.

It definitely won't fit the grease writer, which is what I would prefer, but if anyone has a suggestion on another gimmick (not the thumb tip writer please) then I'm all ears :)

Mar 6, 2015
Tedari, I think that your nail writer can be used with 2 mm pencil lead. You can find them here: http://m.staples.com/Pacific-Arc-2-mm-Pencil-Leads-HB-Pack-of-24/product_1722313

They are somewhat expensive. If you want you can use ordinary pencil leads. Slice a pencil with a knife and take the lead in it. Shave the lead a little with a rolled sandpaper to reduce thickness if necessary because those leads in pencils may slightly vary in thickness.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results