Name for this utility?

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by newmagician353, Mar 8, 2018.

  1. Hi all, I tried my best to look everywhere for what David Blaine does here at (4:28 if the link doesn't work), but I've had no luck. It's clearly some sort of p*** from a spread in the center while leaving a card protruding at the end, but I haven't been able to figure out the mechanics myself. Any advice for where to look would be appreciated :)
  2. No, it's not some sort of p***. It's a Marlo move called C********** ******l and than a ***.
  3. You need to study the foundation skills.

Share This Page

{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results