Name of the Change?

Oct 21, 2007
Boulder, CO, USA
What is the name of the color change that the Buck twins used in the performance segment for the Queens on the Trilogy DVD's? I also saw it in the blackpool videos. What is the name of it and where can I learn it? Thanks.

Hey Brian525,

The change is called the ClipShift which was created by Chad Nelson. It actually has been talked about numerous times on the forums so next time try and search for it using the search bar right beside "Forums Home".

The DVD entitled Surfaced, which teaches the Clipshift including other effects will be released sometimes next week (people are assuming) on Dananddave.com.

If you need to know any more information on it I recommend contacting Dan or Dave Buck, or Jordan Lapping, who was the one performing it in the Blackpool video.

-RA69

Toad

Banned
May 28, 2008
just becuase he asked about a color change in the queens, it automatically mean clipshift?

Sep 1, 2007
just becuase he asked about a color change in the queens, it automatically mean clipshift?

only other change is the ego/cardini, and thats in way more vids then just the queens and the blackpool vid

Nov 6, 2007

And it's the only change in the performance segment in the queens on the Trilogy that wasn't in the teaching segment.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results