Names

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
ey guys i created a tnr a while back and i need some help o creating a name for it any body got any ideas? if this helps its gimmick-less

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I was simply asking. I understand it's fun to name effects, I just didn't see the point of asking everyone on here.

You could try Rive (synonym for Tear) or Renew. Don't know if those haven't been taken already.

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
i got some from some other pople and what i have now is
rupture
rive
R.I.P.'D
i kinda like all of em but i really like the last one because it has a D in it but the other ones sound cool

Dec 30, 2008
i got some from some other pople and what i have now is
rupture
rive
R.I.P.'D
i kinda like all of em but i really like the last one because it has a D in it but the other ones sound cool

Yeah I like R.I.P.'D or you could do, R.I.P.'D and restored.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
"cornered"
"quartered"
"split"
"Dis-assemble"
"Shredded"
"AGLET"
"T.C.M.R"
"Rejuvenation"
"Reincarnation"
i think someone already uses "reinCARDnation"
"C.P.R." (card pieces reformed"
etc...

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
damn i like c.p.r lol

go for it. if you blow up and get famous i'll sue you in like 10 years for thousands. maybe millions depending on your success. haha

jk, if you want to you can use it. i actually have made a job of creating catchy names. 3 business' and counting. WOOP WOOP

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
go for it. if you blow up and get famous i'll sue you in like 10 years for thousands. maybe millions depending on your success. haha

jk, if you want to you can use it. i actually have made a job of creating catchy names. 3 business' and counting. WOOP WOOP

but i still like R.I.P.'D and C.P.R is pretty creative

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results