Nathan Kranzo - In Session

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Nathan Kranzo:: IN SESSION

This was my first one on one mentoring session. I didn't know what to expect and I have to say it was absolutely brilliant! He got straight to the point and really leaves nothing out. If he teaches you something he'll cover the bases and give you variations on say a peek, force, etc.. He is a sure professional, no doubt about it. His tips come from years of experience.

My ultimate goal is to become a better magician. I feel I didn't have anyone around me to session with so I took advantage of this right away. I don't think you can do one better than one that get a sit down, one on one, uninterrupted with a pro.

Nate has a great sense of humor and he is very easy to listen to. He might apologize about going off on a tangent every now and then, and when he does just listen! Because he knows what he is talking about. The information he gives is gold, it really is. You can tell his performance is about giving his audience an experience. All the small things do matter I learned that you can generate laughs into just about anything and the way he goes about things suits me to a "T".

The session had a very personal feel to it. As it should have. It's a one on one and it's suited to what you want to learn. I came out of it feeling inspired, and to apply his (professional) tips to my performance.

I am sure as hell going to do this again. He knows what works. Gotta love this guy.
Nathan Kranzo. Approved!

I suggest you guys do at least one session with somebody (*cough* Nathan Kranzo *cough*). You'll get a wealth of information and you don't have to dig through their brains to do it. I feel like this is finally my way to grow more as a magician.

-Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 30, 2009
Elkhart, IN
I know what you mean...I was lucky enough too see Nathan in person at an IBM lecture. He got me back into doing coin *(cracker) magic...lol Glade to hear you got to learn something from him. I can't wait til he's back in my area again.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results