Nathan Kranzo

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
Hey guys i just rewatched Hit the road from Lee asher and noticed Nathan Kranzo's size.

How tall is he ; i mean in the dvd compared to other magicians he towered over them. Is he like 6.7 or even more?

Dec 14, 2007
He is actually 4'8". However he insists that he is always shot at an upward angle and demands that his spectators stand in trenches in order that he may tower over them.

Brad Henderson
;)

Sep 1, 2007
At one of his lectures, I noticed his height as well. I had seen a few of his DVD's, and didn't realize just how tall he is. I'm 6', and he stood a good few inches over me, so I'd say he is about 6'2 or 6'3.

D

Deleted member 2755

Haha it's amazing how different people appear in person from your tv or computer. ;) When I saw Justin Miller at his lecture a little over a week ago, I was incredibly shocked to see how tall he was. I wasn't expecting that. ;) Now you guys made me want to see Nathan just to see how tall he is.:p

-Doug

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
Hey guys i just rewatched Hit the road from Lee asher and noticed Nathan Kranzo's size.

How tall is he ; i mean in the dvd compared to other magicians he towered over them. Is he like 6.7 or even more?

Kranzo is very tall, I saw him at the last I.B.M. Ring 39 meeting for his lecture here in Houston last month. I would guess that he is about 6ft. 5 -7, I have a picture of me with him but it's on my cell and I don't have the equipment to upload it. I'm about 5ft. 8 and he towers over me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results