Need Advice

Sep 5, 2007
which deck should i purchase and which is the best? and which have the best handling? the decks i am asking about are as follows the ghost deck, black tiger deck, viper deck, guardian angel deck, and regualr bicycle decks plz i would love it if u help me out with my QUESTION TY FOR YOUR HELP

Aug 31, 2007
I ordered the Guardians deck. I love it, the look and feel is great. One of the downsides are it has rough edges, but if you compare those to everything else in the deck...

I think you should get Guardians.

-|P54

Sep 4, 2007
i recommend vipers....they are by far my favourite deck as a flourisher

but i havent tried the guardians yet

Sep 2, 2007
i recommend vipers....they are by far my favourite deck as a flourisher

I wouldn't recommend the Vipers because they're so thick that moves and sleights, such as a double lift, become very obvious.

Visually, however, they look great, especially the fan backs.

Cheers,
JTM

S

sidrohc

Ghosts

I like the ghosts the most. They fan great and last a long time. Also, the white backs look awesome. :)

Sep 2, 2007
I like the ghosts the most. They fan great and last a long time. Also, the white backs look awesome. :)

The Ghosts look great, but mine are warped so moves such as Shapeshifter are impossible.

i am doing slight of hand with these decks which should i use out of the choices?

Black Tigers are great, except they begin to fade after a while. I like the Guardians and they're more normal looking than the Black Tigers. I've read that the Masters are great.

I tend to stick with regular bicycle decks because they don't look like trick decks, though sometimes they are, and everyone knows what they are, and therefore can relate with it ... They're also cheaper.:D

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results