Need critics again!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I liked the performance over all, but I would like you do me a HUGE favor.

When you riffle down the deck and pull off where the spectator tells you to stop (you know what I mean) and you reach your hand with the deck towards the spectator can you possibly angle the deck downward a bit more? This will enhance what you are trying to do ten-fold. I promise.

Also, I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, but...smile a bit! Have fun doing what you love! If you aren't having fun...well, you are just "working" aren't you? =)

Take care and keep it up!

Shane K.

Nov 24, 2007
Hermosillo Sonora
Thx

I liked the performance over all, but I would like you do me a HUGE favor.

When you riffle down the deck and pull off where the spectator tells you to stop (you know what I mean) and you reach your hand with the deck towards the spectator can you possibly angle the deck downward a bit more? This will enhance what you are trying to do ten-fold. I promise.

Also, I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, but...smile a bit! Have fun doing what you love! If you aren't having fun...well, you are just "working" aren't you? =)

Take care and keep it up!

Shane K.

Hey whats up?!
Sorry for not smiling xD, normally I smile a lot but, talking to the camera confuse me in that sense lot. xD
THX for watching!!

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
That was alright... Just try to come up with some patter of your own. I think a lot of that was straight off the DVD... Seemed a little stiff to me. Try to loosen up a bit. Like Krash said, try having a little fun. It'll come in time.

Also, live performances help you SO much better than just doing in in front of a camera... It helps you improve your performances because you can go back and critique yourself as well as have others look at it.

Keep at it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results