Need help from people in New York!

Jan 11, 2011
Hi guys.

My friend is going to the United States (New York). I am thinking of picking up a few bikes from 'general' stores like the marts there. Do you guys know how much they cost?

Thanks a lot :D

Jun 9, 2011
Hi!

Well in my town, if you go to walmart, a deck of standard bikes are 1.97. However, they do sell them in packs of 2 (one red one blue) at a discount for about 3.50. They also have a few limited edition ones for up to 4 or 5 dollars.

Plus you can get the streamline poker decks from there for about a dollar, which is a GREAT deal. :)

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Your best bet is Sam's Club or Costco. They have 12 packs for around $14. Walmart and Target sell decks from around $2 to $3 a deck depending if you get the "value pack" (which says it on the label) a regular two pack or a single deck. Target has Dragon Backs for around $3.50 a pack and Walmart often has Eco's for around the same price. If you can find a Duane Reed, you can get all varieties of Tally-Ho's (circles, fans, reds, blues) for around $4.50 a pack.

If you get into the city, stop by Fantasma and/or Tannens (they are within walking distance of each other).

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
In the City they could run you anywhere from 2.50- 3 dollars. In Brooklyn you could find them for about 2.25- 2.75 if you shop around. Places like bodegas, small stores etc

Tannens Bikes goes for 3.25. Im not sure what Fantasma goes for but I have noticed everything is a bit more at Fantasma so expect 3.50 or somewhere around that area.

Your best bet is Costco like Reality One said. The only one I know of is deep into brooklyn along the BQE.

Good luck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results