Need help saving friend from likely fake spiritual community using illusions to recruit.

Apr 25, 2017
Hey guys

I practiced magic several years ago and thought of this forum as soon as I encountered this video. A friend of mine has gone to India to visit a supposed spiritual sanctuary where they are performing effects to prove divinity in some form or another - some of these effects include

1. making a coconut roll over with telekinesis (looking at it and thinking real hard?)
2. causing the coconut to crack with telekinesis (similar perceived methodology as effect 1.)

I have included a video link he sent to me of the supposed demonstration of effect 2. I post this here in hopes that experts in this forum will point me onto the path of showing him that this is simply an effect and not a manifestation of the divine.

Thanks for your time,
Concerned friend and advocate against tampered coconuts.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzBIwNygBUeTYXlfaWZBNXRadXc/view

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
A friend of mine has gone to India to visit a supposed spiritual sanctuary where they are performing effects to prove divinity in some form or another - some of these effects include

1. making a coconut roll over with telekinesis (looking at it and thinking real hard?)
2. causing the coconut to crack with telekinesis (similar perceived methodology as effect 1.)

If they could make frozen pina coladas from coconuts using telekinesis, that might demonstrate a level of divinity.

Apr 25, 2017
Hey guys,

Our friend spent $10,000 to go to this ashram where they are feeding them lots of this sleight of coconut. I am offering $50 USD via bitcoin / paypal for a recreation + instruction of this effect. We want to be able to have as many rational nodes in our arsenal of arguments as possible. Much appreciated.

Magicians against the abuse of coconut sleights.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results