Need help!

ifreuds

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2012
Thailand
Hi guys

I'm pretty new to card magic so i would like to know what trick is suitable for a beginner like me to practice
would be grateful if u can teach it for me too.

thank you
Michael :)

Clip-Shift, the Pass, Bottom Deal & Cobra cut...all super easy and practical for ANY beginner. 5-10 minutes of practice on these and you'll be impressing Friend's, Strangers, Mom, Dad, and your Uncle Benny.

NO! I'm just just joshing ya. Do not begin with any of those, they will make you want to give up card magic before you even learned the Hindu Force.

And that would be an excellent place to start as well.

Hindu Force is very easy (seriously), and there is about 3 dozen tutorials on Youtube for this.

Also you may want to have a look at this:

Free 2 Hour Magic DVD

Yep, it's exactly what it says it is. You get a 2 Hour DVD for no charge and it's made for someone who hasn't even done one minutes worth of magic.

Hope you find this useful...practice, perform and impress.

Post videos of your progression.

Best of luck,

- Steve

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Jason England used to have a free download on what to read but it looks like they got rid of it. That's too bad. Check out Royal Road to Card Magic or Scarne on Card tricks. Both great books with tons of tricks. It even includes routines and things. If you got polished enough you could probably create a close up show using just the material in there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results