New Card Design

Oct 25, 2007
Hi Everyone.

Quick question: does anyone know where to submit a possible new card design?

I recently sketched out a drawing for a new aces of spades and it turned out pretty good. I wouldn't call myself an artist but it would be kind of cool to see a deck you created in the hands of some excellent artists like the BUCKS, MADISON, WAYNE, just to name a few.

I love card magic and flourishes, have been practicing for about a year now and I'm somewhat good although still struggle with some moves I picked up from DAN & DAVE, Daniel Madison, De'vo.

LOVE THIS SITE! :D

Oct 25, 2007
yeah, i saw that.

i have searched the web, but all i get is sites that do this kind of stuff for you only. kind of like a one time novelty item and not something you could sell to everyone. know what i mean?

Oct 25, 2007
That could be an option, but i want to see if my design can catch the interest of the people who created this site or another.

kind of what E did with their black deck concept. it was submited by someone and the deck was produced and is still being sold today.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
its cool I liked the spades.. I didnt like the font u used writing A.. maybe someone could just improve it a little bit, and It'll be nice to watch that ace of spades on the next t11 playing cards :p

Oct 25, 2007
I agree with u on the font, but it was pretty late and i wanted to get finished. Spade looks pretty cool, I think.

the lettering is not that impressive probably because it was freehanded.

Aug 31, 2007
hey man you gave me a great idea, a deck that looks like it was sketched (you casn take credit with me though:D) I think that would be cool. the tally-ho back sketched out in a gray NOT SILVER on a white back ground. similar to the Ghost but the black and red not filled in. hell no color at all just gray pencil lead color.:cool:

Aug 31, 2007
yeah ur right there should be a little color maybe do the hearts and diamonds in red outline instead of grey but still the tally-ho back.

Hey you may want to try elmwoodmagic.com on the tool bar across the top it says new Ideas. Im not sure about cards themselves but I do relize if a gimmick is good enough they will help you out. Copy paste of the site check it out.

As a successful business, ELMWOOD MAGIC has developed a number of relationships and abilities that allow us to help creative individuals.

If you have an idea that you would like to bring to the market , we can help.....

We have the ability to produce effects, from specially silk screened cards and metal products to plastic and leather goods. We can also develop and produce full color packaging that is not only eye catching, but practical and cost effective.

We currently produce effects for Gary Freed, Peter Duffie, Jay Sankey, Adam Rubin, Sean Bogunia, Luke Dancy, Paul Richards, and Andy Leviss...just to name a few. For more information on how we can help make your idea reality, drop us an email at: CustomerService

l do there best to make it.

Hey you may want to try elmwoodmagic.com on the tool bar across the top it says new Ideas. Im not sure about cards themselves but I do relize if a gimmick is good enough they will help you out. Copy paste of the site check it out.

As a successful business, ELMWOOD MAGIC has developed a number of relationships and abilities that allow us to help creative individuals.

If you have an idea that you would like to bring to the market , we can help.....

We have the ability to produce effects, from specially silk screened cards and metal products to plastic and leather goods. We can also develop and produce full color packaging that is not only eye catching, but practical and cost effective.

We currently produce effects for Gary Freed, Peter Duffie, Jay Sankey, Adam Rubin, Sean Bogunia, Luke Dancy, Paul Richards, and Andy Leviss...just to name a few. For more information on how we can help make your idea reality, drop us an email at: CustomerService

l do there best to make it.

Back to me"good luck on your cards man"

Oct 25, 2007
Thankz for the info. I'll check it out!!!

Herez the sketch!!!!!
What do u think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 25, 2007
I know some of you may not care much for this but I'd like to know what you'll think. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results