New Channel Trailer

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
What software did you use to make this? Kinda has a 90's feel to it, don't know if that was intentional.
It really depends on who you want to cater to, but music choice greatly affects the feel of the trailer.

I suggest (if your target audience is kids and teens) to use less rock type music, and instead use more electronic stuff. I'm not saying to use dubstep, but use something more modern if that's who you want to appeal to. If you want to appeal to anyone and everyone, use an ambient soundtrack in the back. The music you use can reflect on how you perform.

Unless you convey your routine in a louder tone, rock may not be the best fit. Ambient music is good to use in your transition to speaking (normally). Think like Asad from 52Kards and his videos, the music choice is very neutral.

Keep experimenting! Creating videos (especially trailers and ads) aren't easy. Over time you can polish your video until it looks great.

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
I use adobe premiere for all of my videos. I was definitely trying something different with this to see how it would turn out. I'm going to keep updating and refining the trailer as our channel continues to grow.

Reactions: Bryant_Tsu
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results