New contest for Quantum Mechanics DVD

Don't know if JB will erase this :) Love ya JB!

On May 14th my DVD Quantum Mechanics was released. We announced that the first 100 would be signed, with one of them containing a private online session with me. As an added bonus, another DVD was my own personal copy with a personal note in it.

Well, these DVDs sold out incredibly fast! (thanks for that guys!) and it left A LOT of people sending messages in regards to how they were a bit disappointed that they didn’t get to be among the 100. So, because I don’t want to leave people out in the cold, I am doing my own contest to win another private online session with me!

Here is what you have to do:

1. You need to take a picture of yourself (your face must show) holding a copy of Quantum Mechanics and post it on your profile picture of Facebook until the winner is announced (Im thinking July 1st).

2. Tag me on that picture so I can know that you want to participate. If you don’t tag me, I don’t know you did it!

3. On July 1st, which is enough time I think to let everyone know about this and be able to participate (and is easy for me to remember!), I will write down everyone’s names and randomly select somebody. I will get a hold of you and we’ll plan when to meet then!

Sounds good? It’s simple right? So if you got a DVD and didn’t get into the first 100, this gives you a chance to participate in something. Even if you did get a signed copy (the first 100) you can still participate. In other words, ANYONE who has a copy of the DVD can participate!

You can purchase my DVD from Dan and Dave if you haven't already:

http://store.dananddave.com/quantum-mechanics-irving-quant.html

And buy Theory 11 stuff. It will make you into a real man (seriously!) :)

Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results