New d+M projects?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey does anyone know if d+m is having any new DVD releases with Theory11? or any DVD releases in general coming up? i love his style of magic, and was just wondering

Hate to burst your bubble but Daniel said he was "quitting" magic and moving on to working with card cheating. He won't be back for a while I'm assuming. Daniel's thinking was great, but we will have to hold off for a little while.

Cheers,

Casey

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We have a few projects in development with d+M, but he has been extremely busy these past few months with some top secret ventures, so current projects with the prince of black and white will not be immediately forthcoming.

May 24, 2008
Hate to burst your bubble but Daniel said he was "quitting" magic and moving on to working with card cheating. He won't be back for a while I'm assuming. Daniel's thinking was great, but we will have to hold off for a little while.

Real cheats don't publicly announce they're going to cheat.

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
We have a few projects in development with d+M, but he has been extremely busy these past few months with some top secret ventures, so current projects with the prince of black and white will not be immediately forthcoming.
I'm very glad to hear that. It's better than nothing :) I love his style... he's very skillful.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results