New Deck Request

Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone. It's my first post and I'm not good at English. So if I say something wrong please forgive me.

I'm a Pagan and a witch. I was looking for a deck which I can use for divination. I already have two Tarot decks but I want to have also playing cards. I couldn't find a witch themed deck. Btw I'm not interested in newage things.

I found this site. There are a lot of marvellous decks. I decided to ask for a new deck which has Baal or Abrasax or etc. representations on it. Is it possible?

Here are some pictures what I meant:

Baal.jpg
Abraxas Abrasax.jpg

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
This is a site for magic, as in illusions and sleight of hand. Not magick, as in ceremonial magick.

I don't know of any designs that feature Abraxas or Baal, unfortunately, but I can say that any deck of playing cards can be used for divination. Indeed, what we currently call playing cards were used for divination long before Tarot cards. Tarot was originally a game, similar to Bridge. It was also adopted by the Christian church to tell the story of Christ in pictures for when missionaries were preaching to a flock that couldn't read.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results