New Effects!

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by ArmanMagic, May 15, 2012.

1. I saw Kevin Schaller perform the first trick, exactly the same, about a week ago. If I can find the video I'll show you. Its identical. Hes had it for quite a while.

His video is public, so I'm sure that he isn't going to mind me posting his video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOBpompJ_B0&feature=plcp

Thanks,
    Cody Nottingham

2. Cody is right. I believe Kevin posted this about 10 days ago and the effect probably belongs to him. Sorry.

3. Wow I didn't realize that we both created similar things. I'm not exactly sure what his method is but I'll have to ask him about before submitting these effects. I dont want him to be mad if I'm getting credit for something he might have created first.

4. After watching kevins video I realized it isn't the same method but to be extra precautious I'll contact him about it.

5. Good Idea...thanks.

6. I like the second effect a lot. I do not know if the method allows it, but showing the bottom of the card case (where the logo ends) before you move it would make the effect look even better!

7. That would be cool but I don't feel like it's necessary. This is a really cool effect regardless :)

8. I agree it isn't necessary, but he asked what he could change to the effect to make it look better. I think like a magician.. laymen would not stand a chance :)

9. I have been working on a variation of tabulous in which the tab fuses on to a spectator's card. They can see the back of the card before hand as well.