New Forum Glitch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steven Lafitte, Feb 12, 2015.

1. I provided a screen capture below, as you can see the Time/Edit/Delete/Report links are on top of the post, is anyone else experiencing this?

KZ°

[​IMG]

2. Hey KZ,

Thanks for the screenshot! We are looking into this. I don't have this problem, but there could be several causes. We will see what we can find.

Thanks!

// L

3. You're the first to report it, but I think I know what's happening. Looking into it now and will get it fixed for you ASAP. Can you let me know what operating system and browser you're using?

4. I have the same issue. Win 8.1, Firefox 35.0.1.

5. Should be fixed now. Can you look again and let us know if you still have any issues?

Thanks!

// L

6. Yep, looks fine now. Thanks.

Lyle Borders likes this.
  7. Yep, it's been resolved, was also using Win 8.1, Firefox 35.0.1. and I also accessed the forum with Chrome, no issues.

Thanks guys!

KZ°

Lyle Borders likes this.
  8. Im still experiencing this

9. I was experiencing this since the last couple of days
    The 6th 7th and 8th dots on the forum box and the 4th and 5th dots on the twitter box never show up anything.
    Thought I'd chime in while we're at glitches.

Attached Files:

10. Thanks for letting us know about this - checking into it as we speak and will make this is fixed ASAP.

11. This should now be fixed! Thanks for the heads up :)

12. still experiencing some weird things on the mobile side of things; Iphone 6 -- Safari

I can't start a conversation or use the quick reply function unless I quote someone first

And I need to hit 'like' and 'reply' 2-3 times before it will actually do it.