New Forum Glitch?

Jan 28, 2015
I provided a screen capture below, as you can see the Time/Edit/Delete/Report links are on top of the post, is anyone else experiencing this?

KZ°

gK3KGRJ.png

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
I provided a screen capture below, as you can see the Time/Edit/Delete/Report links are on top of the post, is anyone else experiencing this?

You're the first to report it, but I think I know what's happening. Looking into it now and will get it fixed for you ASAP. Can you let me know what operating system and browser you're using?

Nov 25, 2012
Mumbai
I was experiencing this since the last couple of days
The 6th 7th and 8th dots on the forum box and the 4th and 5th dots on the twitter box never show up anything.
Thought I'd chime in while we're at glitches.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    882.5 KB · Views: 59

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The 6th 7th and 8th dots on the forum box and the 4th and 5th dots on the twitter box never show up anything.
Thanks for letting us know about this - checking into it as we speak and will make this is fixed ASAP.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com

This should now be fixed! Thanks for the heads up :)

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
still experiencing some weird things on the mobile side of things; Iphone 6 -- Safari

I can't start a conversation or use the quick reply function unless I quote someone first

And I need to hit 'like' and 'reply' 2-3 times before it will actually do it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results