New Ideas?

Dec 27, 2008
hey, i was wondering if anyone has any really good nongimmicked effects they were willing to share with me.
pm me if you have any ideas.
-cheers jake

Nov 30, 2007
By "share" do you mean exposure or just telling the titles of tricks? If looking for exposure you are probably not going to find it here. If looking for the titles of tricks you could buy, then the search bar is a valuable tool to find many great threads upon the topic. If you use the search bar I would use a key word like "impromptu".

Here

The best thing for you to do is look at an effect you already have and think of something else you could use. If you vanish a card into a napkin, try a dollar bill or a paper bag ext... thinking outside of the box is as easy as creative substitution.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Each of us are individual - what works for me probably won't work for you, which is why I don't like giving specific effects for advice. The best thing you can do is let us know what sort of thing you're interested in - a particular style, a particular magician, a particular plot, and go from there - and a little bit about yourself. From then on, if you want the best effects, it's up to you to make your effects strong. My strongest effect, performed by you, wouldn't be your strongest effect, simply because my effect is tailored by me, for me.

All that said, you can't go wrong with a Vernon book.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results