New people! Look here.

Hey guys!

I noticed a lot of newer people to the boards lately and I wanted to get to know what kind of magic they're into and all that. If any of you newer guys feel like it, go ahead and post a little bit about yourself. Explain how long you've been doing magic, what kind etc...

Thanks!

Mehar

Jan 21, 2011
Sounds good,

Hello, My name is Tim Adams. Most people call me Timothy Redwolf, or just Red for short. I am a 37 year old theatre worker, mainly in set construction and acting, in the NYC area. I have been into magic since I was 7 or 8 but didn't start actually learning it till I was 23 or so. I started with cards as most do but I found that I was really drawn towards coins, so this was my primary study for years. Recently I have been having major issues with my right hand not working properly, so I have focused my efforts in another direction, story magic and building large illusions. My current work is in redesigning unique effects that I can call my own. I am especially into learning theory right now. I have been working on several scripts and hope to have something to show within a month or two. I still try to work on my sleights but some days it is just not happening. In the illusion department I am working on learning the different methods behind the illusions, its a whole new ballgame there :), and will be making some smaller illusions very soon before tackling anything really large.

Nice to meet you all,
Red

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results