New Products, The Wire, 1-on-1, and Kenner

Hey just wondering for any of the staff members of anyone that may know. WHen will the site be updated with new tricks, products, and other things like the 1-on-1 section or the wire things like that i know 1-on-1 will be updated tomorrow bt what about the wire and other products i heard kenner is comin out with something...VERY SOON not sure what that means maybe tomorrow who knows? So anyone that could let me know about any of this that would be great.
Thanks
Michael

Aug 30, 2007
Hey just wondering for any of the staff members of anyone that may know. WHen will the site be updated with new tricks, products, and other things like the 1-on-1 section or the wire things like that i know 1-on-1 will be updated tomorrow bt what about the wire and other products i heard kenner is comin out with something...VERY SOON not sure what that means maybe tomorrow who knows? So anyone that could let me know about any of this that would be great.
Thanks
Michael

This site will update regularly with new material. We've got new stuff coming out every month. The 1 on 1 section should update often as well. We're in the process of organizing a bunch of shoots with the artists, many of whom you know about already (and a few that you don't... oooh, mystery... oooh).

I've gotta say that I'm very excited about the projects we've got coming. I know, I know. What am I gonna say? "We've got boring crap designed to magic trick you out of your money coming soon? Stay tuned?"

I guess I'll just leave it at this: We've got some very good material coming out from people who I have a lot of respect for. And we've got a lot of it. Our production schedule is packed and doesn't show signs of letting up anytime soon.

Hope that helps.

Dana

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results