New releases on Friday?

Apr 14, 2011
Theory 11 recently mention the fact that they'll be releasing FIVE new products and that one of them will be Deck One V2. What do you think the other 4 will be?

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Ref4rm, D1v2, Marcus Eddie's rubber band magic and a deck of cards available in 2 colors, I suppose...

Any hint, JB?

Jan 8, 2011
London
I think it will be :
1. Red Stinger Uncut Sheets
2. Titanium Uncut sheets.
3. Deckone v2
4. Marcus Eddie's rubberband dvd
5.Not sure on this one :)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
why not just call it DeckTwo? :p

DeckONE v2 is very similar to the design and feel of the original edition. Only subtle changes were made in improving the tuck case, and a small roman numeral II to signify the second edition. They look INCREDIBLE. The other releases on Friday are playing card related, but they're not playing cards. At least not in traditional form. For those looking for your magic fix, don't worry - that will occur NEXT Friday with release of REF4M!

Apr 14, 2011
Thanks J.Bayme, for the insight. I was also thinking about the DeckTWO idea but realized the changes are probably too subtle for a whole new name. Magic jack is probably right about the sheets, (not all of them are playing cards.)

PS: I am so impressed with the fact that the theory 11 guys are so involved with the community. I got a response from the CEO, no less. Pretty awesome guys!

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
I think it will be :
1. Red Stinger Uncut Sheets
2. Titanium Uncut sheets.
3. Deckone v2
4. Marcus Eddie's rubberband dvd
5.Not sure on this one :)

EDIT: Not valid guess... Talking about magic

Last edited by a moderator:

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
DeckONE v2 is very similar to the design and feel of the original edition. Only subtle changes were made in improving the tuck case, and a small roman numeral II to signify the second edition. They look INCREDIBLE. The other releases on Friday are playing card related, but they're not playing cards. At least not in traditional form. For those looking for your magic fix, don't worry - that will occur NEXT Friday with release of REF4M!

Playing card related? that changes things... :p Here's my guess:
Stingers Uncut s.
Titanium Blue Uncut S.
Titanium Red Uncut S.
DeckONEv2
Propaganda / Centurions (Black, of course) back in stock

Jan 8, 2011
London
Ok... Here are my new guesses :)
1. Blue titanium uncut sheets
2. Red titanium uncut sheets
3. Red stinger sheets
4. Deckonev2
5.Maybe some decks in stock that haven't been in stock for ages, for a limited release

Apr 14, 2011
Welcome, tonzhanshang, I'm new also.

And Magic Jack is probably right. I'd bet... a disappearing dollar bill :p

Feb 18, 2011
Under your bed
I love how you guys are releasing so much, so quickly :D.

However, I have no idea how you can actually IMPROVE the tuck case!

Plus, I think DeckOne v2 sounds a lot cooler. =D

Aug 31, 2007
it will be just uncut sheets and current cards coming back into stock. nothing to exciting untill next week!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results