New Ring Through Finger...maybe.

Aug 5, 2012
Colorado
This is definitely different then Patrick Kun's Reflex. Also, people make slight variations to effects already out there and are able to publish them, such as Peter Mckinnon's Pantheon. That was a take on Patrick's trick and they are both wonderful. Though The Wire does look for truly original effects to post, so keep that in mind. But all that aside, I think it was a very visual, and smooth effect.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I think it looks good, but I will be surprised if no one has done this before. I don't know enough about ring magic to say definitively, but I would recommend contacting Patrick Kun as a start - he can probably lead you to other resources.

Good work though!

baguette

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2013
I'm pretty sure i got the method down. If it is what i think i suppose you can claim as original, however, is there a possibility of having the ring deeper down on the finger?

Apr 17, 2013
which books and DVDs did you look into to see if there is anything else out there like this?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
It looks "OK" but really Garret Thomas already beat you to it and actually has a much better routine than simply just pulling it through one finger.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
As Randy stated, I would contact Garrett Thomas as he is the master of ring and finger demonstrations and has been for years. He will know exactly if what you have is original.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results