New Take on Rising Card

Sep 4, 2007
um, you arent very smooth handling the "signed" king of clubs. if you are going to sign it, you might as well just sign two, identically. -_-

doublestick tape would be a cool way to dissappear a card like that.

private message me if i need to delete that last part, if that was actually your way to do it.

Sep 1, 2007
Youre wrong. I can tell you right away that its not 2 cards that are attempted to be singed the same. Altohugh dupes are used...

Oct 31, 2007
this is NOT A RISING CARD effect
the 2nd lift is horrible
i can your thumb moving the cards
there is NO meaning, on nothing of what you are doing in the effect

work on it

this is too much for me XD
so now i can call the ambisious card: the rising card
I never said this was THE rising card, but it was A rising card. Yes, the Ambitious card is a rising card.

"A signed card is placed unmistakably into the middle of the deck. Again and again the card rises to become the top card of the pack. Finally a huge bend is placed in the card... spectators SEE the bent card hit the top of the pack as it rises." -Ambitious Card

Mitchell

Aug 31, 2007
Wonderful concept, but the performance was lacking a bit. Your DL's seem a bit stiff to me, as were some other minor movements. I suggest posting an updated video. ;)

But all in all, the idea is great, and could easily be adapted to fit the Ambitious Card. :)

John :cool:

this definitely is a good idea ... and what beats me is that most of the ppl were stuck at criticizing ur performance of it and never came round to appreciating the idea ...
going by the topic of this thread u really wanted to put forth the idea unfortunately however most ppl were dense not to see that and i wonder why the replies are so offensive.

as for the idea there are some similarities of ur approach with what is known as an "instantaneous duplicate". ( check out dary's video on the acr where he explains similar idea).

also there is not need for u to emphasize that the card at the bottom is gone. its evident if one follows the logic.

p.s. if possible shoot another video with better performance ... just to satisfy some of the board members.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results