New Tally vs Old

Nov 7, 2010
I've heard a lot of talk about the difference between the old and new tallys and how the old ones were better. I'm wondering if the Tallys in the t11 shop, because they are the new ones, are worth buying even though they aren't as good as the old. Is the difference significant? I have not tried any other cards other than the T11 Tallys and regular Bees. Should I move onto the sentinels or keep using new tallys.

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
It all comes down to your preference. I haven't played with "old Tallys" or even know that there is much of a difference. I like the way the ones T11 is selling handle and they last longer than Bikes. The price isnt too bad either. Try out some Sentinels to see if you like them. They're great cards as well. The main thing to remember is that a certain brand of card won't have an impact on the level of your skill.

Nov 7, 2010
Tallys are good for basically everything. I don't know why but I prefer circle back for magic and fan back for cardistry.

I prefer the fan backs over the circles. For my next purchase ill be getting a pack of sentinels and centurions, I wont be getting guardians because I dont like the backs and I hear the cents are basically the exact same. Also hoping the S&M cards or split spades become available too

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results