New to cardistry what do i learn from?

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by ii3randonmagic, Jan 20, 2013.

1. I know there are ton's of free downloads on the wire and I have downloaded many of them but I still can't understand them what download or video is a good starting point for cardistry?

2. Genesis Volume 1 by Andrei Jikh is a good start .

3. Check out some of Dan & Dave's free beginner flourishes. They teach many basic moves and cuts and they're all fairly easy to learn and do. Try YouTube and Squidoo has a list of 100 flourishes and tutorials. Go to Kardistry.com and check out their tutorials and try The Cuso, though the site is outdated and nothing has been posted in a ver very long time. It's mostly hard moves as well...

4. As a very simple, cheap, beginner resource, try "Cardistry 101 v1" by Andrei Jikh. It's available here at Theory11, and teaches important foundations.

To go more in-depth, I would recommend "Xtreme Beginnerz" by De'vo. It's a long, thorough DVD that goes into every aspect of beginner-level card manipulation, and covers the entire spectrum of core manipulation techniques in an easy-to-follow way.

There are also plenty of free flourish tutorials out there, so give them a shot!

Remember that the most important thing you can do is practice, practice, practice. These moves will take time and patience to master - so dedicate yourself to doing it right. :)

Going from there - it's entirely your choice! I would then recommend you look into other products by Dan and Dave, De'vo, Jerry Cestkowski, and the folks here at Theory11.

All the best,
    Vinnie

5. learn the flourish part of trilogy.. its dedication from there and researching on youtube.. also go to tinychat.com/cards1 people always on there and not many douches... they can teach you stuff