New Trick - Titanis Finger Twist

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
ITs not another version of a thumbtip. This trick looks like it is based off a trick of Dan Hauss's Shrinking Pinky.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
It's nothing like Hauss' trick AT ALL. It was stumbled upon by Titanas about a year ago and he has been developing it since with input from many top minds including Paul Harris, Ben Harris and myself.

It's a phenomenal effect and the best part is that there is a TINY bit of set up with the supplied gimmick, which is done DURING performance and then you twist and you are left COMPLETELY CLEAN. i.e. no adding or taking away anything to your finger.

Titan's Finger is destined to be a modern classic, the effect is incredible, the method diabolical and SOOOOOO much fun to perform!!

www.PaulHarrisPresents.com to buy one!! Quick!!! It's gonna sell out!!

DC

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
So this is the big project Titanas had with Paul Harris he was telling me about.

I've read about this effect on the Cafe, but this effect looks pretty great.

I love Titanas's creative thinking also and he's also a very great and friendly guy.

I wish him luck and hope to pick this up soon,

IK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 20, 2009
I know youve cleared up what you meant but I have heard people call thumb tips legitimately stupid.
Thumb tips stupid?
Jesus freaking christ,Magicians these days..

That's because laymen know what TTs are these days when they see a vanishing hank...maybe not in your area, but definitely in mine...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Not a thumbtip. Was able to play with this a bit last week, and it's a VERY cool concept. Very deceptive and looks crazy. Simple, fun. I dig it.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Also, a quick thing to note for the forum members, this can be done with ANY finger, severed or attached, any color and gimmicks are included to fit anything from an uber small finger upto a large thumb! (Unless you have elephantiasis)

Give 'em the FINGER from me ;)

DC

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results