New Twist on effect

Jun 1, 2009
Hey guys, looking for a battle, this will be my first one.
What I want to do is take an effect (not necessarily a classic one, just an already published one) and just add a different ending/extension to the effect.

Rules:
1)Must be an already pubslished trick that your extending/twisting
2)For an audience (family is acceptable)
3)No editing to affect trick (pretty much a given but you never know)
4)Must have patter
5)Try to make the twist original or unique. A color changing deck has been done plenty of times before.
6) Card effect
That seems to be it, any takers?

Your boy,
Fez

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
Hey guys, looking for a battle, this will be my first one.
What I want to do is take an effect (not necessarily a classic one, just an already published one) and just add a different ending/extension to the effect.

Rules:
1)Must be an already pubslished trick that your extending/twisting
2)For an audience (family is acceptable)
3)No editing to affect trick (pretty much a given but you never know)
4)Must have patter
5)Try to make the twist original or unique. A color changing deck has been done plenty of times before.
6) Card effect
That seems to be it, any takers?

Your boy,
Fez

???
I don't get what you mean by the fifth rule? What If I wanted to put a new twist on a colour changing deck?

Jun 1, 2009
That would work. I'm just saying that some effects, like a card location, get a "twist" in which the deck changes color from the located card. If you want to do what your saying thats fine, I'm just saying try and don't make the twist a color changing deck.
Does that help?

Jun 1, 2009
I'm up for it. I'll try to get the video up by Monday or so, since I'm performing tomorrow and it takes forever to edit it. Send me the challenge Fez! Great hat by the way. Superb name.

Ian

Awesome! Ok, I can make monday the deadline.
I'll send it now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results