New Video

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I liked it.

It had some nice little niches, pleasurable to watch, if nothing else. Your small variation on the click change looked absolutely marvelous. Makes it much more convincing, and the editing around it added to the look of the change.

You know what?

Mad props.

Gustav

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
I liked it.

It had some nice little niches, pleasurable to watch, if nothing else. Your small variation on the click change looked absolutely marvelous. Makes it much more convincing, and the editing around it added to the look of the change.

You know what?

Mad props.

Gustav

yea? thanks man

Hey Ramo a few suggestions.

As far as execution it was very good it wasn't rushed which in turn made the turn out smooth and very good. Here is my suggestion. Go back and re-shoot this stuff from another angle and don't rock back and forth so much. Have the camera pointing down on your hands since that is the veiw of your audience. The slieghts you used where made for just that not to be watched direct on. It's not you thats flashing it's the camera. I think this should be a better way. Good job.

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
Hey Ramo a few suggestions.

As far as execution it was very good it wasn't rushed which in turn made the turn out smooth and very good. Here is my suggestion. Go back and re-shoot this stuff from another angle and don't rock back and forth so much. Have the camera pointing down on your hands since that is the veiw of your audience. The slieghts you used where made for just that not to be watched direct on. It's not you thats flashing it's the camera. I think this should be a better way. Good job.

thanks for the help sir

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results