New + Visual Colour Change

The first video I couldn't see any thing happen but I did see the change on the second. Thats cool I would like to see more of your hand being open showing more of the change it kinda looks like the change is choked off a little can you show the back of the card after the change that would probably be more convincing.

Shane

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
The first video I couldn't see any thing happen but I did see the change on the second. Thats cool I would like to see more of your hand being open showing more of the change it kinda looks like the change is choked off a little can you show the back of the card after the change that would probably be more convincing.

Shane

I hadn't thought of that.. agreed, showing the back would give it that little extra.. oomph.

Aug 31, 2007

When I saw "New + Visual Color Change" by Cory Landels, I was fairly excited. But when I watched the video, I was like "not this again". I'm terribly sorry, but ever since the first time I saw this video, you really haven't built to much on this concept. Really, unless you really have a great idea, why build when there are things like the Twirl change? And, maybe it's just me, but the first video, looked like you were doing something very strange.

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Pretty nice, but it will be better if you extend the end of the video a little more because both videos' ending seems to have been trimmed off very roughly...as if you didn't want to show even more. That appears a little bit suspicious.

anyway, it was great though. :)

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
I don't think that there is a point in a visual color change where most of the card is covered with a hand.
Of course it might be good on some situations.

Oct 8, 2007
I think it's kind of funny, albeit a bit disrespectful maybe, that most of the comments on your first video were "hmmm"s.

Too much of the card is covered by your hand and maybe you could improve more on the way you hold it. Also, I'd find it a bit of a hassle to get in and out of that position to change the card when incorporating it in a routine. I mean, I'd accomplish it more efficiently with a simple shapeshifter.

Good luck on improvements though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results