Hey everyone.
Jordan here.

Well.
Today. HUGE STORM!!
It was amazing.

I ♡ Storms.

Anyway.

I found a brilliant new way to perform.

Of course with a storm one looses power. the whole island went down. AND EVERYONE went crazy.
People seem to go stupid at stop lights.
There was line up of cars that stretches 8 1/2 miles. *Thats alot of cars*
So know what i did.
I walked down there. And being very slow movers. I performed at the car windows.

It was interesting. I got oohs and aahs. I got pulled into mini vans by little kids and Did SB routines.
I handed out at least 5 dozen buisness cards

And made about $300 tips.

It was cool

~Jordan

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
300 bucks in tips, your kidding me. You know what I should start performing more, because damn I need the cash. But that's a great idea, hurrah for flaws!

-RA69

Yeah seriously.
=P
It was nice becaus ei am in the middle of swapping jobs.
Going from Dishwasher to a bagger, and i am making 2 dollars more now =P

Its nice.
But i love that magic puts that extra cash into your pocket.
Unfortunatly With magic, You gotta spend money to make money.

Yeah seriously.
=P
It was nice becaus ei am in the middle of swapping jobs.
Going from Dishwasher to a bagger, and i am making 2 dollars more now =P

Its nice.
But i love that magic puts that extra cash into your pocket.
Unfortunatly With magic, You gotta spend money to make money.

Ahh very true, but the goods outweigh the bads. I did get a job at this female clothing store haha, the stores amazing hot chicks everyday, then the day I was suppose to start a pipe bursts underground and the store is being repaired for a month :mad:. So I should go perform and get some tips because Im so strapped for cash.

-RA69

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
In Japan, its extremely sad, but sometimes the train lines stop for an hour or more due to someone committing suicide. This can happen at the most inconvenient times as well, on the way to work, on the way home, etc... I have been here for 3 years now, and have been stuck on a train for this reason about 20+ times now.

When it is not too crowded, and you can move around quite nicely on the train, it is a nice time to show some magic. Not everyone is in the mood for it, due to a most understandable frustration, but it can really cheer up the day for some of the people =).

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Hey everyone.
Jordan here.

Well.
Today. HUGE STORM!!
It was amazing.

I ♡ Storms.

Anyway.

Of course with a storm one looses power. the whole island went down. AND EVERYONE went crazy.
So know what i did.
I walked down there. And being very slow movers. I performed at the car windows.

It was interesting. I got oohs and aahs. I got pulled into mini vans by little kids and Did SB routines.

It was cool

~Jordan
I live in Washington as well. Lacey/Olympia area. It's not as bad as your guys' we just have a heck of a lot of branches in the roadways :)

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Ahh very true, but the goods outweigh the bads. I did get a job at this female clothing store haha, the stores amazing hot chicks everyday, then the day I was suppose to start a pipe bursts underground and the store is being repaired for a month :mad:. So I should go perform and get some tips because Im so strapped for cash.

-RA69

Well get busy then!
Its the best way to go.
Did you not see wayne on distortion?

HE GOT $5 BUCKS!!!!!

And you know what he did? He celebrated with clam chowder. Because thats what waynes do in their natural habitat.

=P

I remember two summers ago I walked in the middle of an intersection with lines of cars in every direction and stopped traffic. People got angry and got out of their cars. I was in a straight jacket and shackles and escaped them while everyone was out of their cars seeing what in the world was going on. I got tons of applause, even from the police who showed up.

Was a fun experience. Too bad I don't accept tips.

Mitchell

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Hey everyone.
Jordan here.

Well.
Today. HUGE STORM!!
It was amazing.

I ? Storms.

Anyway.

So know what i did.

It was cool

~Jordan

That's pretty sweet. One question, though: If it was storming bad enough to knock the power out, wasn't it raining? Wouldn't you've gotten wet? I don't get many power-knocker-outers without a little drizzle...

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
That's pretty sweet. One question, though: If it was storming bad enough to knock the power out, wasn't it raining? Wouldn't you've gotten wet? I don't get many power-knocker-outers without a little drizzle...

Ah yes but i love the rain, Plus i had my handy dandy plastic cards.
So it was all ok.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results