New Years Resolutions in Magic

Jun 26, 2009
hey everyone,

i know that New Years Eve is tonight but anyway happy new year!!!! i was wondering, does anyone have any goals for the new year in magic? i know that i want to get my clipshift down soon and i also want to perfect the new variation of a change i made.

What do you want to accomplish in the New Year???

-zdog

Sep 3, 2007
Coins, coins coins. I want to get REALLY good at working with coins. And brush up on some of my card work but coins are 1st.

Jun 26, 2009
Yah.. i want to start getting into coins because everyone has a coin on them. there, instant magic!

-zdog

Jun 26, 2009
cool man!!! i love the trilogy, but the flourishes are very advanced. anyway, have fun with that!

-zdog

Dec 18, 2009
I want my side steal and pass better...I'm also trying REALLY hard to get my performance of the queens alot better. By that i mean sleight and patter wise...

hey everyone,

i know that New Years Eve is tonight but anyway happy new year!!!! i was wondering, does anyone have any goals for the new year in magic? i know that i want to get my clipshift down soon and i also want to perfect the new variation of a change i made.

What do you want to accomplish in the New Year???

-zdog
take some of my off the wall ideas and bring them to life....

perform a stunt or two....or three....or four....yeah.....

do some filming...something i haven't been able to do in quite a while......

do more promotional work for FreakShowMagic Productions and UnInvited Deceptions....which can "Officially" be searched for on any major search engines...(plug)

Jan 13, 2008
First and foremost, I don't want to purchase any more magic this year. I want to work on what I have.

Secondly, I want to actually start to learn coin work (I own Bobo, but have yet to put it to good use). If I get good enough, then I may treat myself with a few gaffed coins at Christmas (well, ask for them, anyway--I'll get around my first resolution by not purchasing the gaffed coins myself, mwuahaha :p).

Third, I want to perform for strangers more often. I don't get out there performing as much as I'd like to. Near the beginning of the year (starting mid January, actually), I'll be performing a few effects during my brother's parlour shows at his restaurant. Possibly, by the end of the year, I'll be doing my own shows there. We'll see how things go.

There's likely more, but those are what jump out to me at the moment.

Sep 3, 2007
First and foremost, I don't want to purchase any more magic this year. I want to work on what I have.

Secondly, I want to actually start to learn coin work (I own Bobo, but have yet to put it to good use). If I get good enough, then I may treat myself with a few gaffed coins at Christmas (well, ask for them, anyway--I'll get around my first resolution by not purchasing the gaffed coins myself, mwuahaha :p).

Brother, if you want shoot me a PM I have some original coin work as well as basic coin skills. I would be happy to help you out.

Drew

Third, I want to perform for strangers more often. I don't get out there performing as much as I'd like to. Near the beginning of the year (starting mid January, actually), I'll be performing a few effects during my brother's parlour shows at his restaurant. Possibly, by the end of the year, I'll be doing my own shows there. We'll see how things go.

There's likely more, but those are what jump out to me at the moment.
This sound Just like me, I have got way too much to work on, also I just got Bobo's too and am just starting to work with it. Also my goal is to perform a lot more aswell, HAHA :D
Happy New Year!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results