Nike ID Idea

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I don't know if this has been done before or not but I was at www.nike.com today creating custom shoes. Any how, on the last step you can change the Nike Tag up on the tongue of the shoes to whatever ID you want. You can have 4 characters on the Rt. shoe and 4 Characters on the Left. They can be the same or different.

Instead of my initials I thought it would be neat to do a card reveal.

On the Rt. shoe tongue 7OF and on the Lt. shoe tongue CLUB

It actually looks really cool. Just thought I'd share.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-02 at 10.56.13 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-07-02 at 10.56.13 AM.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,285

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
That's actually a pretty cool idea. A bit pricey for a card reveal, but still; nice concept.

Oct 25, 2008
I had custom Nike's made a couple months ago with a QH force card. One of my go-to busking routines was self tying shoelace and then forcing the queen and revealing it on my shoe. It's fresh, unique, and a lot of fun. Guess it isn't just my thing anymore...

I don't know if this has been done before or not but I was at www.nike.com today creating custom shoes. Any how, on the last step you can change the Nike Tag up on the tongue of the shoes to whatever ID you want. You can have 4 characters on the Rt. shoe and 4 Characters on the Left. They can be the same or different.

Instead of my initials I thought it would be neat to do a card reveal.

On the Rt. shoe tongue 7OF and on the Lt. shoe tongue CLUB

It actually looks really cool. Just thought I'd share.

You could save yourself some money if you had a club foot...since you wouldn't need the extra shoe...give it a more personal touch, wouldn't you agree?

Hey, just looking out for the handicapped members of TH11 forum.

Oh, maybe instead of CLUB on the Lt. shoe tongue there could be some embroidery of a Club sandwich instead.

How often do you see a club sandwich on a dudes shoe? Memorable, for sure. Ha ha...

- Steve

May 18, 2008
One of my friends did that a long time ago on the sides of his shoes... Only issue was it said "Jack Of" and "Spades" on the other... People would often ask "Why does your shoe say 'jack of-----' ooooooooooooooooooh!"

Haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results