No Excuses: Small Hands by Lee Asher

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donatas.S, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Ok. Most the time people complain that they have small hands. Which is why i found Lee Ashers hand scan on his web site. It's his actual size! I was shocked that my hand was bigger than his! Compare for yourself:

http://www.leeasher.com/lee_asher_hand.html

Now stop making excuses and go practice!!!

2. dang. he does have very small hands

3. I don't know... I think screen size has a lot to do with this one. Those hands are super small on my screen... But, I have been wrong before.

4. I think you have to click on the image to enlarge it. That's what I did.

5. those are still very very tiny hands. even when clicked to the right size. almost baby small haha

6. Hmm, I'm watching the image on my 52'' widescreen... and consequently the hand looks huge.

7. When I clicked the image, the size was about the same as the image I just clicked on. But I am also using a 13" laptop, which could affect things a bit.

8. Small screen or not he does have small hands. One of my favorite magicians is Rene Lavand who only has ONE hand. So the next time anyone whines about their hands direct them to the nearest video of him performing and show them whats up.

9. Mahdi Gilbert

nuff said, i'll never complain again, just shut my mouth and get back to practicing

10. very true!

11. I don't know about this hand picture. I"ve seen it before and I do think it gets resized depending on what size computer screen you have. I have small hands and mine are huge compared to this picture on my 13" screen.

12. i have huge hands ha

13. This isnt all that reliable.
    Click on the image, it opens, now hold Ctrl and scroll.

14. [​IMG]

On the left, my 16' laptop, on the right, my 20' PC Screen.

Yeah, the quality's pretty rubbish, I took it with my ancient phone, but you get the idea.