No Factory Sealed Trailer... Weird?

Because Factory Sealed and Bullet come out on Wednesday, I can safely say that the trailers will either come tonight, tomorrow or Wednesday! Isn't common sense fun?!?

Be patient. Only a couple more days until the effects release.

Sep 25, 2007
There goes Ellusionist with their dissapointment again...

Are you kidding? 2 more days and no witness trailer? There goes Theory11 with their dissapointment again...

Teasers get you ready for the release, then the trailer is like a commercial for the product after its released. Doy!

There wasn't a trailer for the Guardians until the second edition and it didn't come out till it was released either. Stop being an E hater.

Are you kidding? 2 more days and no witness trailer? There goes Theory11 with their disappointment again...

Teasers get you ready for the release, then the trailer is like a commercial for the product after its released. Doy!

There wasn't a trailer for the Guardians until the second edition and it didn't come out till it was released either. Stop being an E hater.
Brilliant point!

Sep 25, 2007
Did you really need a trailer for a pack of cards?
Anyway maybe the trailer will come out tonight.. who knows with E

well actually, yes. The first edition was so bad that the trailer helped show the improvements made on the deck. To see the deck used professionally helped with its credibility to most. It didn't make me buy a pack but trailers help with credibility.

As for the E thing... its "who knows with anyone" not just E. T11 has a number of ridiculous problems and pointing fingers does not help its case here.

Sep 1, 2007
Agreed. I think we need to chill with that. I was hoping we would get some trailers (from both sites) today but nothing. You are right, the effects do come out in a few days, and I plan to go to Sac. to see Lee and Wayne for the release party, but damn, I wanna see this thing in action. I would love to see Witness, The CIB's and Stained Skin in action... not to mention Ultragaff. And yes, I know there will probably be trailers when the effects come out (again, maybe) but hey, why not hype it up even more now by showing the stuff off?

Sep 1, 2007
There goes Ellusionist with their dissapointment again...

That comment just makes me laugh. Yes, E's disappointed us again by not doing something that they never said they were going to do.

??????

Why are you disappointed? Well just so you know, I'm disappointed that T11 didn't release the teaser for Control today :p. See, I can do it too.

Sep 1, 2007
Well, they usually say an effect is coming out within a week or so, and it ends up coming out 3 months later, and it ends up being not as good as it was hyped up to be.

Sep 25, 2007
Well, they usually say an effect is coming out within a week or so, and it ends up coming out 3 months later, and it ends up being not as good as it was hyped up to be.

ok, and t11 stole a product, made big statements about "ok" playing cards, and is going to rerelease a product by a new name that is widely known in lecture notes... see we all got skeletons in a closet, stop trying to hate and bash other companies on someone elses forum, go there and do it if you got a grievance with them. Stop being an E hater.

Sep 1, 2007
ok, and t11 stole a product, made big statements about "ok" playing cards, and is going to rerelease a product by a new name that is widely known in lecture notes... see we all got skeletons in a closet, stop trying to hate and bash other companies on someone elses forum, go there and do it if you got a grievance with them. Stop being an E hater.

Well spoken magicx3. It sickens me to see people all whining bout little stuff like this. If you don't like E and if they dissappoint you a lot, simply don't buy from them. Although I believe you'd all be jumping back to E when the CIB's and UltraGaffs are out.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm not whining, someone asked why I'm mad at Ellusionist, and I said why. As for my last post, I wasen't talking about Bullet and Factory Sealed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results