No more Tally's?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We work with the USPCC daily on various projects and have heard no statement to that effect, nor implication that our regular supply of Tally's will diminish at any planned time. If I ever hear otherwise, you shall be the first to know. For now, I believe we're safe.

Jan 13, 2008
Has the USPCC given any statement on why they stopped printing the gaffs and whatever other cards? Im curious.
J Bayme explains that here when he announced that PANIC would no longer be available. It has to do with the backs of the cards being trademarked by USPCC, and so they're trying to get a tighter grip on their trademark. :)

Aug 4, 2009
Canada
No more Tallys

Today is my first time to use joomla. I have problem with installation but its ok now.
Now i have problem when i put some news and one picture after that i wanna write more about that in READ MORE... but when i click READ MORE... going in to Control Panel :S

vesti.con.mk

you can see the page

how to fix this?

May 31, 2008
Today is my first time to use joomla. I have problem with installation but its ok now.
Now i have problem when i put some news and one picture after that i wanna write more about that in READ MORE... but when i click READ MORE... going in to Control Panel :S

vesti.con.mk

you can see the page

how to fix this?

Umm, what? I think you're on the wrong site.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results