No New 1-on-1 This Week?

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
t11 no new 1 on 1 this is what i look forward to what a downer:(
they didnt even give us a wrning

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
They did, in the 1-on-1 wants section, one of the admins said there wasn't going to be one...
Sure, it was 20 minutes before it would've been released, but at least they gave us some warning :p

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Just a note that there will be no 1-on-1 release tonight, in light of another project we're currently working on (more to come at a later date). A new 1-on-1 will be released next Friday at our regularly scheduled time - 11pm EST.

from the mouth's of babes, and yes raiker, i mean it like that ;)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We do burn the midnight oil here just about every night of the week - and weekend - but we are limited by being such a small core team that pushes the limits as much as possible.

In the midst of cross-country travel this past week, we were knee-deep on post-production of FOUR huge projects at once and production of even more. We aim high and live by the creed we profess - quality over quantity - so we take great pride in what we do and try to make everything you see on this site worth it's weight.

Some amazing stuff coming very soon... these next few weeks will be a good ride. ;)

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
im guessing a DG and DW project, maybe some stuff from Homer, possible something with Eric? and im praying to michael ammar that that fourth project is TOOC!!! PLEASE IF THERE IS A MERIFCUL MAGICIAN ABOVE LET IT BE KENNER's, it would be the single greatest start to my summer ever (ok, maybe not but it would be pretty bada$$)

Sep 2, 2007
I wonder if this has anything to do with JB being stuck in atlanta due to weather? (He never tweeted that he left :p)

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
It's like tradition by now.

Every week if there's no 1 on 1, someone gets sad about it, then JB comes on and says we want quality over quantity.

It's not the end of the world. :)

-Kevin

May 3, 2008
im guessing a DG and DW project, maybe some stuff from Homer, possible something with Eric? and im praying to michael ammar that that fourth project is TOOC!!! PLEASE IF THERE IS A MERIFCUL MAGICIAN ABOVE LET IT BE KENNER's, it would be the single greatest start to my summer ever (ok, maybe not but it would be pretty bada$$)

I heard they were reshooting the entire TOOC.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results