No zip code?

Feb 15, 2008
Hi guys.

I'm going to order a brick of Guardians, but when I try to check out, it asks me for my zip code, but I don't have one 'cos I live in Hong Kong (Somewhere in China). What should I do?!!

Oct 6, 2007
Hey, glad to hear from another fellow Hong Kong-er. You should try putting "N/A" into the zip code field. That's what I usually do. If that doesn't work, send in a support ticket in. The Theory11 cool crew will definately sort things out within hours. At Ellusionist I had this problem, and those geniuses didn't do s*** until I sent in several emails.

And sorry, but I am very offended by the piost directly above mine. How is it "awfully surpising"? Are you trying to say that Hong Kong is DIFFERENT to other countries? The rreason why we don't have zip codes is because we have a VERY efficient postal service (quite unlike other countries). Although the main reason is because the place is very small.

So learn your geography before posting something offending, 'Mate'.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
'awfully surprising' is an expression
its the same as 'really surprising'
or 'very surprising'
not 'sadly surprising'
you cant agree that its not surprising
i would venture to guess that a very tiny percentage of people with an internet connection dont have a zip/postal code

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
This actually brings up how I can find this annoying living in Canada still. When placing an order, and selecting my Country, some forms then ask for my postal code, where as others still assume I have a zip code.

It is usually not a problem, as it really just becomes semantics, but I have had times where they won't allow a postal code, even though they allow Canada. The spot for "zip" code, in these cases, won't allow for the additional character of a postal code.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
And sorry, but I am very offended by the piost directly above mine. How is it "awfully surpising"? Are you trying to say that Hong Kong is DIFFERENT to other countries? The rreason why we don't have zip codes is because we have a VERY efficient postal service (quite unlike other countries). Although the main reason is because the place is very small.

So learn your geography before posting something offending, 'Mate'.

As Aos said, "awfully surprising" obviously means something different to what you think. And, in this case, Hong Kong IS different. You said it yourself. And there's nothing wrong with different.. sheesh. :rolleyes:

And that "mate" thing.. is that some attempt at stereotyping Australians? Gosh, try harder next time.

Oct 6, 2007
Actually, I don't bother to even try.

I have more than a life to spent my time thinking of sarcastic comments to post on the internet.

Is that all you have to do down under?

Oct 16, 2007
Try the N/A thing, if not talk to the T11 crew, usually you get a reply pretty soon

AND, its great to see the kind of love we have in this topic :p.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
'awfully surprising' is an expression
its the same as 'really surprising'
or 'very surprising'
not 'sadly surprising'
you cant agree that its not surprising
i would venture to guess that a very tiny percentage of people with an internet connection dont have a zip/postal code

Why don't you type normally?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results