"Nobody has seen our magic..."

Sep 1, 2007
In the Dan and Dave teaser, Dave said that nobody has seen their magic.

They have no tricks on this site right now and there's no infromation about what tricks they are going to release...

If there is any information regarding "the magic that nobody has seen", I would be happy to receive it.

Sep 1, 2007
Not really, The Trilogy is still new and is the first mainstream release of thier magic. Thier notes have been around a while but they havent been massively popular.

If this was the magic they were talking about in the teaser then I must have misunderstood.

But I really think they have something more up thier sleeves...;)

I highly doubt that they were referring to the trilogy in the trailer...

All I know is, being a Dan and Dave fan, is they put a lot of time and effort into perfecting things. The Trilogy was delayed many times to keep it at the level that people would expect. I highly doubt they will release anything new anytime soon. I'd be happy if they did, but I doubt it.

i think that db2 ment that we have yet to see their other magic effect .. anyone that is in the "flourish" scene has witnessed their card magic through their notes and now with trillogy .. but im hoping that they ment they would be showing maybe some coin work or something of that sort.. of course this is only speculation.

i think that db2 ment that we have yet to see their other magic effect .. anyone that is in the "flourish" scene has witnessed their card magic through their notes and now with trillogy .. but im hoping that they ment they would be showing maybe some coin work or something of that sort.. of course this is only speculation.

I don't really see the Bucks doing coin work personally, cards are just so their thing, it'd just be weird :p It'd be like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop, totally out of place :p I'd like to be wrong and have Dan and Dave release a bunch of magic, but the Trilogy isn't coming out here till October 15th, thats 1 1/2 months away, and that's already complete. I just don't see it happening, it'd be a welcome surprise though.

i dont see why not .. there is no rule set in stone that says "once a card guy always a card guy" the possability of them branching out to other fields of magic is possible ... but i guess only time (and the bucks) will tell if there is any truth to this matter.. oh well, just have to wait i guess.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results