NOCs of Steel Not Marked?

Sep 3, 2018
hey everyone,

I was wanting to know if anyone had ordered a received the NOCs of Steel by Alex Pandrea. If so, was your deck marked like the other NOCs?

I received mine and it looks as if it isn’t. The corners are all rounded. They’re are no sharp corners. I tried emailing House of Playing Cards, and my messages are undeliverable. I’ve emailed Blue Crown, and they haven’t responded.

If they aren’t supposed to be marked, that’s fine. But the House of Playing Cards website said they were.

Thanks for any help!

Sep 3, 2018
No. But given that the Art of Play collaboration NOCs, which are the Colorgrades aren’t marked, or the Fort NOCs, I’m thinking that the new NOCs aren’t marked for suit anymore. However, I’ve heard that the NOC/Theory11 colab, may be.

cerefen

Elite Member
Jan 17, 2016
No. But given that the Art of Play collaboration NOCs, which are the Colorgrades aren’t marked, or the Fort NOCs, I’m thinking that the new NOCs aren’t marked for suit anymore. However, I’ve heard that the NOC/Theory11 colab, may be.

Thanks for reply,
So i assume you compared
The nocs of steel to other marked nocs, and you are 100% familiar with the marked noc
System.?

So maybe HOPC got lazy and just copied discription from another noc deck for sale?

I actually prefer unmarked decks, I try not to buy marked nocs due to gameplay.

Thus, I am very interested if nocs of steel, fort nocs, t11 nocs are marked or not.

Art of play did comfirmed to me that colorgrades were not marked.

hopc support is crap. I reached out to them as well.

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for reply,
So i assume you compared
The nocs of steel to other marked nocs, and you are 100% familiar with the marked noc
System.?

So maybe HOPC got lazy and just copied discription from another noc deck for sale?

I actually prefer unmarked decks, I try not to buy marked nocs due to gameplay.

Thus, I am very interested if nocs of steel, fort nocs, t11 nocs are marked or not.

Art of play did comfirmed to me that colorgrades were not marked.

hopc support is crap. I reached out to them as well.

Yeah. I’m familiar with how they mark for suit. The SuperNOCs are marked, and the HOPC site said that those and the Steels were marked for suit. When I got my Steels, I thought that I got a misprint or something.

I asked Alex on his Insta, NOCs insta, I emailed HOPC and Blue Crown and never got a response.

I don’t mind if they’re not marked, but NOCs were always marked and then suddenly they weren’t, and without any announcement. And then with the lack of response, it was just kind of weird.

And yet....here I am waiting for midnight to buy the Theory11/NOC cards...because...I have a problem. Haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results