Noel's Transpo

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Absolutely beautiful! I love it! Simple and easy to follow for the audience, something most transpos don't have.

What color change was that? Very beautiful.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
The color change was startling at first because I barely caught it, but at deeper inspection, it's clean, but just average in my opinion. It's nice to follow, yeah. Also, the face down placement of the card seems tricky - see if you can work on that.

Ian

P.S. It's a Marlo/Vernon change, guaranteed. :p

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
it's clean, but just average in my opinion.

It was way beyond average, it was smooth clean and in the open,and on top of all something new that we haven't seen in a while.

It's way beyond average.

Btw a quick question? why do you have to sign your name always when you are posting something? is like posting your name twice.

Raul.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
It was way beyond average, it was smooth clean and in the open,and on top of all something new that we haven't seen in a while.

It's way beyond average.

I would agree, definitely not average. It was smooth, magical, and clean. No funny movements. I also thought the face down placement of the card was fine. Smoothly done.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I would agree, definitely not average. It was smooth, magical, and clean. No funny movements. I also thought the face down placement of the card was fine. Smoothly done.

I agree that it was smoothly done. The smoothness of the transpo is amazing, yes, but maybe its just because there are so many transpos out there that I'm used to the plot. From a subjective standpoint, very magical, yes.

Ian

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
I agree that it was smoothly done. The smoothness of the transpo is amazing, yes, but maybe its just because there are so many transpos out there that I'm used to the plot. From a subjective standpoint, very magical, yes.

Ian
Well obviously. All transpos are usually very similar, but what I liked about this one, was that it was magical and easy to follow. A lot of transpos are confusing and hard to follow. And as we all know, confusion isn't magic.:D

Good work!

May 3, 2008

Ian

That's what makes this great. People over-complicate transpo effects so much now that's it's amazing to see an effect that's simple, no funny moves (that we can see,) and yet visual.

And I don't believe this change has been done before as I have seen nothing similar. Don't just assume that it's impossible to create something new.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results