Noki Change

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by rhino11, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Almost Erdnase-ian.

Smoothalicious.

G

2. Almost Zoso-esc

3. Looks very similar to the Zozu change taught by Doc Docherty, with a small variation on the replacement. If you haven't seen the Zozu change, check it out at Vanishing Inc.

4. Sorry I'm not up to the latest Hip news duuudes. Yo.

Haven't seen the Zozo change yet, I just thought it looked like an Erdnase.

Ah well.

G

5. awww. :( well it has cleanup and its kinda different. so :p
    besides in the zuzo u change it and then u change it right back.

6. il say its 85% original :D

7. where can this be learnt?

8. i want 2 sell it on ellusionist

9. Good luck with that.

G

10. Looks very similar to the zoso change so selling may be a tiny bit difficult.

11. the zoso change requires you to change the card back to the original. this looks much cleaner and you end clean. I have learnt the zoso and that only makes me want to learn this more!! I say go for it and if you dont get a deal at E maybe you could get it published in a mag or on reel magic and at least get some bragging rights. (assuming marlo hasn't already invented it :D)

12. I'll say you should do your research and rethink your percentage.

13. wth il go for it xD

14. I support Mr.tokyo-sama. The concept has been explored before by Jerry Andrus ( The Amazing Change ), exact change has been published by Peter Duffie. Check this out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9pR4PEjm9w

In other words, re-publishing wont be a very ethical thingy.However, this is not to let you down. Congrats on creating this excellent change, be happy about it. Reinventing the wheel is very common in our art, and while can be annoying sometimes, but its never a negative thing. :)

Keep thinking man!

15. Oh god.

I agree with some of the other guys, I don't think E would attempt to market something that is so close to something else.

Plus, I don't know, something about the change isn't sitting right with me. The initial change is cool, but then your hand is just left sitting there, killing the climax with the cleanup. What makes this change any smoother than an Erdnase?

16. Yeah man dont try and sell it.

17. Its very different from Erdnase.

18. Method wise, but over all concept is the same reveal. I think its cool and all but there is nothing truly original to it.

19. ok im not going to sell in anywhere. ;)