NoMad Deck Problems

Nov 23, 2016
Hello everybody, my name is Henrique and I'm new around here.

I've just ordered a Monarks and a NoMad deck of playing cards and both arrived yesterday.
I was super excited but something really strange is happening with the NoMad.
It seems that it's expanding and sticking (after less then 2 hours of use, and I do wash, clean and dry my hands and whatever surface). The cards are now worse then my 9 year old Bicycle Guardians.
I'm mainly a flourisher and I hardly ever bend my cards, but now I'm scaried to play with the Monarks, since I live in Brazil and paying for then to arrive broke me in half.

Right as I write this, the NoMad is stuck inside the box, and I can't get it out no matter what I try.
I would love if you guys could give me your toughts on this. I know cards don't last long, but I was expecting this new ones to last at lease 2-3 months, 2 hours is kinda heartbreaking :(

PS. The Deck is not Bent.

Fox13

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2014
If you used them in a humid environment, they will start clumping quick, just like any cards. I used my Virtuosos in Florida last summer, they did clump rather quickly. Let them dry and then try them in an air conditioned environment, they should feel as good as new.

I find the NoMad box to be a tight fit for this deck, I suggest you remove the add cards.

Nov 23, 2016
Thank you for your advice, I let the deck sit for one day and it recovered 80% of it's new state, and the box is a nightmare, so I removed the add cards.
Thanks again!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results