Nothing to do with magic... "Christmas"

Hello Everyone,

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with magic, but I LOVE decorating for christmas.

I am decorating the exterior of my house this upcoming weekend, and I was wondering if there is a website where you can look at photos of exterior christmas decor. Preferably, the finished product so I can get some ideas. I want my house to be the one where people slow down in there car, sometimes stop to get out and look. I want to have A LOT of lights. So far I plan on putting lights on the second level eavestroughs, the lower level ones, the garage, garland with lights around the pilars in the front yard, maybe some ground lighting, but I don't really know how to do that. I also want to somehow alluminate my walkway with lights... Maybe with alluminated candy canes or ground lighting, but as I said before, I don't really know how to do ground lighting.

If you guys could link me to a website to see a finished product of exterior christmas decor that would be great.

Also, what are your guys opinion on the blowup Snowmans/Globes.

I also always load up my iPod with loads of Christmas music around this time to get me into the festivity of the holiday, so what are your guys' favourite christmas music. I absolutely love these songs at the time of christmas, I ALWAYS listen to them.
"12 Days of Christmas." - Relient K.
"Deck the Halls." - Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
"Wizards of Winter." - Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

Thanks guys,
Brenden

Sep 1, 2007
I don't want to put a damper on things, and this really has nothing to do with your post. But I would just like to ask everybody to be on the look out for "Strange things" happening. My house was robbed around the holidays. And I don't want that to happen to any of you guys. Because it really sucks. So, just be careful. I'm starting to sense these crooks again, I'm seeing some really weird cars go by and just stop at random houses, then they go up the road and stop again. So just be on the look out.

I don't want to put a damper on things, and this really has nothing to do with your post. But I would just like to ask everybody to be on the look out for "Strange things" happening. My house was robbed around the holidays. And I don't want that to happen to any of you guys. Because it really sucks. So, just be careful. I'm starting to sense these crooks again, I'm seeing some really weird cars go by and just stop at random houses, then they go up the road and stop again. So just be on the look out.

Sorry to hear that. If something happens you know who to call.

P.S Don't call me call the police.

Sep 2, 2007
yteah. a few years back I was going to get an N64, but it was stolen from our car while we were at church.

Nov 12, 2007
There is truly no other time like Christmas. My personal favorite holiday is Halloween, but I still love how everyone tries to be nicer to each other. Not to mention the snow, oh how I love the snow.

Anyways, moving right along... I like the large snowmen some people put in their yards, but it would get stolen or popped if I tried it. :p

And as for the songs, I love the Christmas Eve Sarajevo by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I could probably listen to it throughout the whole season. But I like a good majority of their music; I have got to see them when they come to Toledo one day...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results