November!...Las Vegas

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello everyone!!

I wanted to let you know that I am going to Las Vegas to perform on Wonderground!! So excited!!...Anyway I wanted to hear suggestions on what shows to see... I do want to go to see David Cooperfield and I hope I can met him, anyone here has met him before? I would love to!! but unfortunately the tickets that include the met and greet are out of my budget!!...But also I wanted to see shows that are more in the line of what I do, like more stand up or with a victorian and classic style, mentalism shows, etc.

Also...is anyone over there so we can Jam!! I would love to hang out with magicians and have a great time!!

Thank in advance for your suggestions!!

Oct 19, 2015
A few years ago, we were in Vegas and went to see Copperfield. I was very disappointed as his performance was lack luster at best. I would never go back and do not care to meet him after actually seeing him perform. His illusions are big and spectacular and is act is well rehearsed but his personal demeanor and energy on stage is a joke.

I would look for Penn and Teller, I dislike them personally, but I love most of the magic I have seen them perform. Other than that, if you look around you will find many side show magicians most of whom are wonderful and hard working performers.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Hello everyone!!

I wanted to let you know that I am going to Las Vegas to perform on Wonderground!! So excited!!...Anyway I wanted to hear suggestions on what shows to see... I do want to go to see David Cooperfield and I hope I can met him, anyone here has met him before? I would love to!! but unfortunately the tickets that include the met and greet are out of my budget!!...But also I wanted to see shows that are more in the line of what I do, like more stand up or with a victorian and classic style, mentalism shows, etc.

Also...is anyone over there so we can Jam!! I would love to hang out with magicians and have a great time!!

Thank in advance for your suggestions!!

Man, just when I get into magic and the entertainment side of Las Vegas after living there for 11 years, I move to Texas.

Go see Copperfield and Penn + Teller. Especially since P+T stay after the show and greet people at the end. So there's that.
Outside of those, I'm not sure what else to recommend in your perameters. It's not a bad thing. It's just that, despite living in Las Vegas for 11 years, I started to get into the entertainment aspect of it right before I moved to Texas.

Have fun at Wonderground!

hikeeba

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
See Mac King (at Harrah's). Just pure enjoyment.
Also, if you haven't see P & T before you should. (Not sure if Mike Jones still plays piano before the show, but if he does - get there early!)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results