Now You See Me 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AdroJones23, Jan 27, 2019.

?

Should the Green Monarchs be featured in Now You See Me 3 to round off the trilogy?

1. Yes

45.2%
  2. No

6.5%
  3. No,but the Now You See Me Edition Monarchs.

6.5%
  4. No,but the Sliver Monarchs or Gold Monarchs.

41.9%
  1. So most of us know of Now You See Me and Now You See Me 2, due to the movies being centered around real life magic. Th e movies also included the Monarch playing cards (the first movie has the navy blue while the second has the red), and have a limited addition set of Monarchs. The third movie was confirmed to be in the works during the filming of NYSM2.

2. I would like to see the blue, red, and green Monarchs in the next movie if it is coming out

3. A movie I have been waiting from a very long time .

4. I'd love to see the green Monarchs in NYSM3

5. Id love a new limited edition deck for the movie but also would like to see the greens or the golds

AshadyblueMonarch likes this.
  6. Frankly speaking, the only thing I'd love in NYSM 3 would be a realistic portrayal of what magicians can do.

I don't mind if they show the magician being the object of lust of men/women (discretion advised) but if they are gonna show the magician throwing cards around a room with 100% accuracy and no tell-tale sound, I am gonna sue them.

7. my 2 cents..fwiw. have a completely new deck. as the stakes and tricks evolve, so should the decks.

8. That's what I was thinking. There are V1s and V2s for the blue and red decks, but only V1 for the green. It would be awesome to see a new green NYSM3 deck.

9. There is no real V2 for the blue deck. Only red got a V2, and that was because we weren't happy with the paper that we originally used for the Red Monarch tuck.

// L

10. They should use Brown Monarchs for the movie only. No corporeal promotional deck for it or anything. Just the in-movie canon uses Brown Monarchs.

Confuse everyone!

Antonio Diavolo likes this.
  11. Yeah, it's too bad that the movies don't really show all that much magic, just a bunch of Hollywood special effects.