NYC Magic Show

I hope some of you in the New York City area have heard of this. There is a new magic show in town right in Times Square. It's created and controlled by a few friends of mine and it really is a great show to come watch on Weds night.
It is called ManhattanMagic and the website is...
www.manhattanmagicshow.com

Last week had David Boyd and he rocked the house, il be performing close-up December 10th, but make sure to check out the show if your in the area. Let me know if any of you stop by any night so il make sure to say hi.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I hope some of you in the New York City area have heard of this. There is a new magic show in town right in Times Square. It's created and controlled by a few friends of mine and it really is a great show to come watch on Weds night.
It is called ManhattanMagic and the website is...
www.manhattanmagicshow.com

Last week had David Boyd and he rocked the house, il be performing close-up December 10th, but make sure to check out the show if your in the area. Let me know if any of you stop by any night so il make sure to say hi.

hmmm, never heard of it.
Maybe I'll check it out sometime.

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
unfortunately Manhattan Magic will only be running until December 17th. I would suggest looking into Monday Night Magic, for when you come to the city in January.

hey i posted a quick synopsis of the show i think i met you before the show and during intermission.

Oh great, il be there again this week so if your there say hey. And il be performing Dec. 10th so looking forward to that.

ALSO, im going to make a new thread about another magic style show i have been creating and if anyone is interested in going or performing look for the new thread im making today about it and feel free to look for more information about it.

This is the link to the new thread
http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?p=160019#post160019

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results