October 1st - DisTortion Question

So on october 1st distortion will be officially released... And you will be able to buy the gimmicks themselves I hear? I got my copy of distortion in the mail last night, and I got a blue gimmick, but I usually use red backs, so I gotta buy a blue deck now. Sooo... the question here is, how much will these lone gimmicks cost?

Thanks,
Evan

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The Distortion gimmicks will not regularly be available to purchase by themselves, as training is essential for properly using and performing the effect. However, we do plan to offer those who purchase Distortion the ability to purchase replacement gimmicks separately, as in time and with frequent use, the gimmicks (as with all things) may wear out and require replacement.

There's no way we'd make you guys buy the whole set again to replace it, so we plan to offer a really good deal to make sure you can easily get a replacement gimmick if need be. That said, with careful use (as described by Wayne in the DVD), they'll last you a long time.

Regarding the color-- we know that that is important to you guys, so we're going to try to offer the choice of back design color (red / blue) at the time of purchase.

The Distortion gimmicks will not regularly be available to purchase by themselves, as training is essential for properly using and performing the effect. However, we do plan to offer those who purchase Distortion the ability to purchase replacement gimmicks separately, as in time and with frequent use, the gimmicks (as with all things) may wear out and require replacement.

There's no way we'd make you guys buy the whole set again to replace it, so we plan to offer a really good deal to make sure you can easily get a replacement gimmick if need be. That said, with careful use (as described by Wayne in the DVD), they'll last you a long time.

Regarding the color-- we know that that is important to you guys, so we're going to try to offer the choice of back design color (red / blue) at the time of purchase.

Now THAT is what i call customer service :D

Thanks Bayme, when I said the gimmicks by themselves I mean replacements.
So how will you know who owns it for real and who doesn't? Do we have to take pictures of ourselves with the DVD or something?
And will you make the gimmick in guardians?

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 1, 2007
Chihuahua, Mexico
they have records of who bought it
if you just bought it i think you will be able to see the option of buying the gimmick and if you didnt buy the dvd... you wont see that option

Sep 1, 2007

Thank you. I hope mine will last. I can't wait for the mail man to arrive atmy canadian doorstep. :p

they have records of who bought it
if you just bought it i think you will be able to see the option of buying the gimmick and if you didnt buy the dvd... you wont see that option

Ya, but my dad bought it for me, so it isn't on my account.

Thanks,
Evan

(PS: anyone know what color backs Panic! comes in? Cause I really wanna get it but not if I gotta switch decks for distortion and panic, though I might get it either way.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results