Odyssey questions

Aug 8, 2017
I plan on ordering Odyssey very soon. I would like some clarification beforehand though. I've read elsewhere that the gimmick tends to run slightly smaller than the included regular ring. If so, is there a consistent gauge variance between the two?

My ring finger size is 11, middle finger is 13. I'd like to use most of the effects in the trailer, including the move from index to middle. With this in mind, should I still buy it based on my ring finger size or get one sized for my middle finger? I plan on wearing the standard ring daily while carrying the gimmick in my pocket for quick, impromptu switches when I want to perform the effect.

Thanks.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I plan on ordering Odyssey very soon. I would like some clarification beforehand though. I've read elsewhere that the gimmick tends to run slightly smaller than the included regular ring. If so, is there a consistent gauge variance between the two?

My ring finger size is 11, middle finger is 13. I'd like to use most of the effects in the trailer, including the move from index to middle. With this in mind, should I still buy it based on my ring finger size or get one sized for my middle finger? I plan on wearing the standard ring daily while carrying the gimmick in my pocket for quick, impromptu switches when I want to perform the effect.

Thanks.
The gimmick come's 1 size LARGER than you ordered. So I have a size 11 ring finger. I ordered it. I got a size 11 ring, and a size 12 gimmick. And even if it is smaller, it doesn't matter too much, as you will see.

So you should buy a size 11 if your ring finger is size 11.

Btw, one of my favorite tricks of all time. Highly recommend to everyone. Been playing with it non stop since I got it (a week ago).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results