Odyssey/shipping problems

Jul 11, 2017
I recently purchased odyssey and have been waiting anxiously for its arrival. I purchased the fastest and most expensive delivery method of 1 day and yet I have been waiting almost a full week. I have tried calling to see if something went wrong, I've also emailed and have gotten no response. The order still says it is in the packaging state. Is there anything I should do? Just wait for it? Continue to try and make contact? Or simply give up and forge my own ring in the mountain of doom along with Lord Sauron!?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I recently purchased odyssey and have been waiting anxiously for its arrival. I purchased the fastest and most expensive delivery method of 1 day and yet I have been waiting almost a full week. I have tried calling to see if something went wrong, I've also emailed and have gotten no response. The order still says it is in the packaging state. Is there anything I should do? Just wait for it? Continue to try and make contact? Or simply give up and forge my own ring in the mountain of doom along with Lord Sauron!?

Hey AveryW,

If our support team has not responded within one business day, they didn't get your message. Shoot them another one and they will take a look for you!

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results